GCO 100 | portable CO measuring device
Product.Nr.: GCO 100
incl. 19 % VAT
Depending on the effectiveness of the combustion (oxygen supply) and the temperature of combustion more or less CO gas is created. The gas is inflammable and highly toxic. It is invisible, tasteless and scentless. Even smallest concentrations are dangerous for human beings!
Therefore directives exists in Germany limiting the maximum concentration of CO gas at work (MAK / AGW) to 30 ppm.
- monitoring of the air quality (e.g. at workplace)
- controlling of heating plants, gas therms and fireplaces
- monitoring of air at maintenance works (tunnel, flue gas tracts...)
- detection of CO in breathing air of smokers (% CO Hb)
- recognition of CO toxication, e.g. at fire vicitms (fire brigades, etc.)
device WITHOUT accessories
instruction manual English (1.06 MB)
instruction manual German (1.06 MB)
data sheet English (0.33 MB)
data sheet German (0.26 MB)